Butterfly Table - BS20
Flexible and efficient system for prefabricated house manufacturing
Randek Butterfly Table BS20 is a flexible and effective system for production of almost any type of building element such as: walls, floors, inner/outer roof and gable ends. BS20 is developed for production of prefabricated building elements and is a popular machine for start-up companies but also larger producers use the system in their entire production.
BS20 tables are standard equipped with functions to ensure a high-quality and effective production. Beyond this there are many additional functions available, developed in close contact with our successful customers around the world.
- Flexible system
- Length of table 6.0, 7.5, 9.0 or 12.0 m
- Width adjustment (wall height) between 2250 – 3100 mm (option 2250 – 3650 mm)
- The system can be used as a separate table or configured as a complete production line
- Pneumatic or hydraulic squaring function ensures a high quality and effective production
- Hydraulic turning function for safe and effective turning of building elements