Butterfly Table BS40
Randek heavy duty turning table is robust and flexible when producing prefabricated walls, floors, roofs and gable elements in timber or steel frame. These tables can be used separately or combined within a production line. Consistent quality is achieved using a motorized clamping function that guarantees accurate squaring of the building component. The automatic turning process of the element is completed in a controlled and safe manner. These tables are developed to aid the construction of prefabricated elements. This is ideal for small and medium sized companies. Various additional options can be added to suit individual customer requirements.
- Fast and effective motorized system sets the width of the table.
- Automatic turning of building component, the up raiser table raises and flips over the building component during a controlled process to the receiver table, and the building component is turned.
- The motorized squaring function clamps the wall 100% parallel distributing the force evenly therefore guaranteeing a straight top plate.
- Hole beams and C-profiles enable the use of extra support units when producing complex shaped wall elements such as gable end panels.
- Length ¤ mm available in the following lengths 6000, 7200, 8400, 9600, 10800 and 12000 mm
- Motorized width adjustment between 2350 - 3550 mm, placement of stoppers in the hole beams enables clamping of building components with smaller dimensions than 2100 mm.
- Hydraulically upraisable to 86/94°
- Possibility to build angled and complex building components efficient, the hole beams gives possibility to support/press.
- The tables are designed to make it possible to add a multi function working bridge